Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday's Threads: Rainy Florida Edition

 

Outfit Day! Today is hopefully our only really bummer of a weather day, so today's outfit kinda looks more like something I would be wearing at home now... But it's still a fun change since it's not a riding outfit. Anyway, here's what I have on today:

It's currently 59 degrees (F) so long sleeves are a must today. Also, yay for a full length mirror in my stateroom!

Top: Tahari
I haven't been clothes shopping much in recent years (other than riding stuff) but I had some rewards certificates for Marshalls/TJ Maxx that I needed to use soon. I popped over to one of them earlier this month and found this cute top in the clearance section. It's perfect for today!

Belt: Tory Burch
This is an oldie. I got it years ago on one of these Florida trips at the Tory Burch outlet. 

Jeans: True Religion
Technically these pants are a little out of style in that the rise is on the lower side. But I'm an old woman and will wear what I please, so they're still in my rotation. Plus, I love the stitching on them. True Religion are my favorite jeans. They're usually the appropriate length on me, and have room in the butt without the waist being huge. It's nice when you find a good fitting brand. Jeans can be tricky!

Shoes: Sperry
I mean.... I'm on a boat. So boat shoes are the obvious choice. I also have flip flops here, but they're not ideal in the rain.

And that's it for today! Short and sweet for a vacation day. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice to wear something other than barn clothes once in awhile!

      Delete
  2. all my coworkers in florida right now are going nuts about the weather haha, it must be funny to observe as a new englander!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It really is. They're all wearing puffer coats and scarves, but it's like 60 out. I was comfortable in a shirt with sleeves. Ha!

      Delete