Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! As mentioned yesterday, things are a lil nutty around here. So I opted to dress all of us in what was fresh out of the laundry. Because clearly, I have not put laundry away recently. Eros will be our model today and here's what we both had on:

Yep, that's right. We wore green again. I'm not even sorry.

Here's Eros on his own:
He was totally into modeling this week. Cutest!


Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
How handsome is this dude?! I love this bridle on him. For the price, I'm really happy with them. And I'll never not love the Boy O'Boy ribbon browbands. They're so well made!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: The Hangry Mare
Half Pad: Mattes
I adore these pads from The Hangry Mare. I know, I say it every time we use them. But I really mean it! This half pad is the shimmable version I recently got for Eros from Mattes. I'm never disappointed with anything from them. This is no exception. 

Boots: Eskadron
Nothing new here! These boots are fab from Eskadron. Eros is a little bit of a funny fit. He has wide legs but they aren't tall. So this cob size is maybe a little snug around, but the full size would be too tall for him. They're getting the job done just fine though! 

That's what Eros wore, and here's what I had on:

I tried to mix things up a little to keep outfit day interesting despite a non ridiculous outfit.

Helmet: One K CCS Mips
Soooo... it seems that One K has some really fun new top panels that have been released in Europe. I haven't picked any up yet because bills, but I'm starting my wish list. ALSO, they have regular yellow gold rails and front vents too! I'm excited! Here we have the metallic green with the rose gold rails.

Top: Horze
Equus Now had a big clearance sale recently and I picked up a new martingale for Al since he ate his. I found this top in the sale too so I threw it in the cart. It's really nice! Tech fabric, and I love the zipper pull!

Belt: Ponylocks
This is Jampy's belt. I really love these, they're beautifully made. 

Breeches: Ariat
These are super old! I like the color a lot since they match pretty much everything, but are a little darker than show breech color to hide dirt a little better.

Boots: Mountain Horse Sovereign Luxe

I really like these boots. They broke in quickly and are really comfy to wear. They're not the cheapest boot out there, but I found these on sale awhile back. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites?








4 comments:

  1. Can't imagine ever getting bored with green, it's a classic! And looks so good on Eros! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the mountain horse boots but am reluctant to pull the trigger without trying on first... one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should find them to try! I'm not sure how durable they are since I have plenty to rotate with. But they are really comfortable, and I think the height is perfect. They have a very generous gusset in them too so you get a really custom feeling fit.

      Delete