Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

Today's confession is that I've been somewhat of a slacker with the horses at home this past week. We did ride most days last week, but Sunday I just ran out of time. 

Saturday's rides were rainy, 40 degrees, and high winds. Ew.

My helper called out with a stomach bug, so I had to do chores in the morning, then had a lesson at the other barn with Al and had to ride Pammon. I would have still had time, but it was Mother's Day and I had familial obligations in the afternoon. I thought about riding on Monday which is normally their day off to make up for it, but I had my first PT appointment for my knee right in mid day. So I let them have an extra day off. Likely, I'll have regrets when I ride today and they're wild... But oh well. These things happen. I think they'll survive a couple of days off. 

2 comments:

  1. oooh good luck with the PT! i've always kinda regretted not doing it for my ankle...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad I went! My knee was more messed up than I realized, so hopefully this will be helpful for it!

      Delete