Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Truthful Tuesday

 

Fun fact about me. I am 10 thousand times more awkward than normal when something isn't right in my world. Like today for example. I'm currently hanging in my kitchen writing this blog post waiting for my eyes to un dilate from my eye appointment earlier. But prior to being in my kitchen, I saw my barn helper outside (he's usually gone by now, so that was different in and of itself) and I was totally awkward to him. He had his wife with him and they were watching something on their phone, so I was relieved not to have to converse. Because you know, awkward human plus dilated eyeballs... So he asked if I wasn't riding today since I popped into the barn to feed lunch, but then was walking out to go in the house for a bit. I was all "oh I am, just a little later" but was like totally not stopping to chat. And then I was thinking sheesh, I'm so rude, and why am I like this?! But my eyeballs are all weird, and I just wanted to hide. 

So like... am I the only awkward turtle around here, or can any of you relate? And let's be real, would I have been just as weird seeing him unexpectedly without my eyeballs dilated? I mean... probably. 

Awkward Turtle.


10 comments:

  1. I am also exceptionally awkward and find this 💯 relatable 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like I'm super awkward, especially around people I don't know well lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i like to think being awkward is part of my "charm" but... that might just be wishful thinking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so awkward. Maybe that’s why we relate to horses? Because they are all ‘I see you awkward human and it’s okay’. 😁🦄 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think for sure. Horses don't care if we're awkward humans!

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty awkward too lol I think maybe horse people have that in common

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right! People are off putting, give us horses!

      Delete