Friday, November 26, 2021

Thursday's Threads... Friday edition

 


I had to postpone the Thanksgiving edition of Thursday's Threads since I didn't end up riding on Thursday. But fear not! I'm here a day late with some ridiculousness to share. I'll start with my outfit, and I apologize for only having a partial full photo. 

Yes, I wore this sweatshirt last year. And yes, I will likely wear it again next year too. 

Sweatshirt: Rue 21
I mean, it's pretty accurate. I ate so much yesterday, I'm still full!

Belt: Unbranded
It LOOKS like a Louis Vuitton. But I can assure you, it is not. 

Breeches: Smartpak
I've sold most of my pipers but I've held on to this pair because I like the metallic piping. The stitching is more orange than copper so I figured they would work well with Thanksgiving theme. 

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
These aren't Thanksgiving socks, but they matched my outfit.

Okay, so that's what I wore to the barn on Thanksgiving. And now it's the horses' turn! Al had a training ride today, so only Eros and Shiny dressed up. Here's what they wore:

Bridles: Joseph Sterling
Browbands: made by me
Turkey browbands!!! Ha! I will never grow up. Hope no one's waiting for that.

Saddle pads: 
Eros- Equine Star
Shiny- FSS
I'm replacing that pad of Shiny's since it's a little too small for that saddle. This is probably it's last time on the blog. Say goodbye! (Also it's for sale if anyone is interested. Fits up to a 16.5" close contact saddle. Or a 17 that's just less bulky. It worked with the old Butet. Make me an offer!) But let's just take a moment to appreciate that Turkey pad, shall we? I had some fun with clipart... I think it's amazing. If you disagree, keep it to yourself. I forgot to bring the brown half pad with me though, so we failed in the matching department. Something work on for next year I guess. 

Boots: Equine Star
You knew there'd be boots, right? I mean, who buys a pad like that and doesn't get boots?

So that's it for Thanksgiving. Next week is Chanukah already! I still have a spirit week outfit to share too, so there will be some fun outfits to come still. I imagine most of January will be pretty boring, outfit wise, so I'm excited to have some silly things to share now at least. 

3 comments:

  1. Ok so 1) this is all very cute and all, and 2) omg I have those same socks and love them! But 3) we #needmoreAlplz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sorry for sounding like a broken record tho omg

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Al's amazing! I have like zero media of us which is annoying. But he's so special. I'll talk lots about him tomorrow.

      Delete