Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday's Threads: Tropical Edition

 


This week will be the first of my spirit week outfits. I'm going to go in order, so today's outfit is from Tropical Tuesday. Shiny even dressed up for this day (she skipped color wars day) so lots to share today. 

Here's what Eros and I wore:

It's better when you see it up close. Trust me. Let's look! I didn't get a pic with Shiny, but I'll show you her stuff too. 

Bridles: Joseph Sterling
Browbands: made by me


I was able to find a dog leash that matched our Lettia saddle pads nearly exactly so obviously I had to make some browbands. 

Saddle pads: Lettia (Eros' is a baby pad, Shiny's is a regular pad)
Half Pad: Stephens
Saddles: Eros-Butet, Shiny-Custom Saddlery 

Boots and Wraps:
Eros- HKM adorned with stickers from Amazon
Shiny- No name polos adorned with some duct tape


Okay, now for my ridiculous outfit. And guys, it's RIDICULOUS.

Told ya. 

Helmet: Harry's Horse

I added some decor... Like that sunglasses hair clip that I found in my bathroom and those stickers again from Amazon. The collar that came with the dog leash had a bow tie so I stuck that to the helmet, because why not? And then ya know. Scrunchie. Cause they're back. 

Sweatshirt: Amazon
I got this from a very nice independent seller on Amazon who rushed it for me so I'd have it in time... This is the silliest thing I've ever owned. I'm pretty sure anyway.

Belt: Ebay
Figured I should go with the palm tree belt. Closest match I had for this outfit.

Breeches: Equine Couture
They're almost a perfect match to that silly hoodie. Plus I already owned them, so that's a win. The grass skirt had to come off part way through my ride because it was very noisy and was spooking the horses... Lol. Oops. 

Boots: Celeris UK
Any excuse I can find to bust out the pink boots, I will find it. This seemed like the perfect time to me! Probably the only time I'll wear them at the boarding barn. But you never know. Maybe not. 

So that's it for Tropical Tuesday! Any favorites? Isn't it ridiculous?! Wait till next week when you'll see Color Wars Thursday. There's a small sneak peak on my instagram story if you can't wait.... 


8 comments:

  1. This is so extra, even for you, and I love it. This brightened my Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a mind boggling amount of pink 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pink. Poor Eros really drew the short straw as our main colors three of the four days was pink and red. Neither are his color.

      Delete
  3. the coconuts, oh my f*ing god those coconuts.... beat *ONLY BARELY* (puns lol) but seeing a rider with an ACTUAL coconut bra at a local "Aloha" themed horse show....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually considering just putting a coconut bra on over whatever, but then I saw this and was like THAT'S WHAT I NEED!

      Delete
  4. I just about lost it at the coconuts lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may or may not have grabbed my own coconuts repeatedly that day...

      Delete