Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Truthful Tuesday

 

I have a ton of stuff I need to sell but I am so unmotivated to take photos and post it all and then ship it all out. Like, SO UNMOTIVATED. On the other hand, it would be pretty nice to get rid of all the excess stuff hanging around. And you know, have some extra cash in my pocket. A lot of it is already separated and hanging out in an empty stall in the barn. But there's still a bunch of things I need to go through too. My current plan is to procrastinate on that stuff a little longer, until the horses move for the winter. It's just easier I think to spread everything out in the barn when the horses aren't there. Plus, I'll have all of their boarding barn stuff out of the shed at that point, so it will be easier to move things around. So that's today's confession. TLDR: I'm lazy.

But in the meantime, anyone looking for anything? I might have something you're looking for available! 

7 comments:

  1. I have an actual feed sack of stuff that got sent home from consignment when our local tack store closed and it's been sitting in my truck for like...a year at this point 🙈 part of me would rather throw it away than deal with selling it hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's good that I don't live near to either one of you. But I also regret it too.

      Delete
    2. We can ship Teresa... Lol!
      Ugh, Leah, I feel that! I definitely WANT to sell it all. It's just so much work!

      Delete
  2. Ugh the motivation to organize and sell things…. Who really ever has the time?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I suppose I do, since I don't have a job... Lol! But still. It's such a huge task. The last time it felt like a full time job trying to keep up with comments and shipping...

      Delete
  3. Selling stuff does take a bunch of time, I remember I helped my friend go through all her things and between cleaning, photographing and posting it was exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Fortunately it was all put away clean, but still. The photos and the organizing... Then the rate quotes and the packing... So much work.

      Delete