Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Truthful Tuesday

 

So... I have some arts and crafts projects in the queue which hopefully I'll get to soon so I can have some fun new things to share for outfit day. But that's not my confession. My confession is once I have an idea, I get kind of obsessed with seeing it through to completion. And then I find myself wasting so much time on the interwebs trying to find what I need to put it all together.

Which is what's happened this morning. I try to keep my obsessions to evening time when I have the time to waste. But sometimes I just can't wait. And then my entire day feels rushed because I childishly spent my entire morning shopping for arts and crafts supplies. Sheesh. Some day I'll grow up and learn some self control. Not today though apparently. 

Do you get this way ever? Just me? 

6 comments:

  1. I am the queen of gathering all the supplies for a project and then.... Not doing it 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I have a few that got canceled, that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. Yep... once I get something in my head that I want I get totally obsessed with researching and pricing it, and inevitably purchasing it. I try to avoid the craft thing though - my started but not finished pile is already big enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not alone! Most of my craft projects are pretty simple, so they aren't too big of a commitment.

      Delete
  3. i really don't see how this is a problem LOL

    ReplyDelete