Wednesday, October 6, 2021

What's Up Wednesday

 


It's been super quiet around here this week. The seasons are definitely changing and it's getting chilly! And with that change in season comes fall shots for the ponies. They had then on Friday and Eros was mostly unbothered by them. But Shiny always gets a very sore neck from her shots, so she had a really easy weekend. 

Before we get to that though, she did have a jump school on Wednesday as usual. I honestly don't really remember it, so I think it must have gone fine. Oh! We did finally try one of the bending lines that's available, but unfortunately, Pivo lost us when we did it so I don't have proof. I shared some cute snaps on Thursday's Threads last week, but here are a couple more:



She had good, working flat rides Thursday and Friday, but the rest of her week and weekend were bareback rides. Saturday was an easy walk/trot day and Sunday included some canter but I didn't make her come round at all. Tuesday I started to ask again for some shape, but she's still struggling a bit. Or at least she's acting like she is... also possible she has my number. Lol. 
able to eat grass comfortably...

Eros is starting to rehab from his random foot injury. We're doing the five minutes of trot routine (2.5 minutes each direction) and we'll see how that goes for a little bit. He feels MUCH better than he did initially, but I don't think he's quite 100% yet. 

Feeling good about Sunday Snackies though

We were twinning on Saturday:

I had my lesson with little B on Thursday. Trying to enjoy them to the fullest since he'll be heading back to Florida in a few weeks. He was a good boy!


I don't have much else to report... A few things in the works, but nothing worth talking about just yet. Did you all have a good week/weekend? 


6 comments:

  1. OMG that pink outfit on Shiny is what little girls' dreams are made of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually lilac! But I had the same thought. 8 year old me would be so proud!

      Delete
  2. Shiny is look cute, glad Eros is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete