Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! I didn't really have a theme this time, but did go with barn colors. Here's what Shiny and I wore: 

It was raining on and off so Pivo had to watch from the barn.
End result: less crisp photos.

Shiny's outfit is probably feeling a little redundant to you all, but what can I say? We like what we like. Here's what she had on:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

She's been a little.... opinionated of late, so I figured spikes were appropriate.

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Pad: Mattes
This pad is tied with my Hangry Mare pad for favorite Shiny saddle pad. So obviously, you see it a lot.

Boots: Punk Ponies
These are our go-to boots when I don't have a specific outfit in mind. They really do fit her the best. 

And here is what I wore:

My barn colors are super appropriate for the start of Autumn. 

Helmet: One K MIPS CCS
I went with the green and rose gold options for today's ride. I really wish they would make a hunter green shell... What's a girl gotta do to make that happen?

Shirt: It's a Haggerty's
I had been hunting for a nice brown shirt that didn't just look like poop for awhile now. Earlier in the summer when It's a Haggerty's had their sale, I found this one in the sale bin and grabbed it. It's a size bigger than I usually wear, but I don't think it looks too bad. 

Belt: Pony Locks
This is Jampy's belt. it was a perfect match to today's outfit with that green piping.

Breeches: Horze Grand Prix
I love these breeches. Highly recommed them. But do size down. These are 28's but they fit more like 30's. I haven't seen them in the size down in this color, so I'm making do with them because the color is perfect!

Boots: Horka
It's been awhile since I've worn these, and I forgot how comfortable they are! I'm glad they still fit. 

And that's it for today. Any favorites? 


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for those green Horze GP breeches in a 26 for months now with no luck. If you find some, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there's any left out in the wild. Such a bummer. I've even tried drying then on high, but they haven't shrunk. The 28's aren't terrible though, they don't rub or anything.

      Delete