Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday's Threads: Hypothetical Edition

 


Soooo... with all the rain yesterday I didn't get to ride. BUT I did get dressed to ride because I had high hopes that I could sneak it in. So today's outfit is what I did wear, just not riding, and what the horses WOULD have worn had we gotten to ride. 

Here's what I wore:

Yep, another logo day. What can I say? I like what I like. 

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
I didn't wear this helmet around for no reason, this is a recycled photo. But I would have worn this one. 

Top: It's a Haggerty's
Back in June, It's a Haggerty's had a big sale, and I got a few shirts in slightly different variations. This is one of them!

Belt: Zazzle
You can get your logo/artwork on almost anything through Zazzle. Not horse stuff though which is disappointing, they should consider that. Maybe I'll write to them... Anyway, these belts are fun and pretty easy to design. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
You guys have seen these a few times. I picked them up second hand on Poshmark. 

Socks: Dreamers & Schemers
This is a bad photo, they aren't faded like they appear, I promise. I love these socks!

Boots: Fama 4 All
Another recycled photo... But I would probably have picked these boots if I had gotten to ride yesterday. I tried to see if Celeris would remake these boots for me since this pair is way too big and also a bit too short. But they aren't able to. Booo. I guess I can go through Fama again, I just would LOVE to have these in the higher quality leather. 

So that's what I would have ridden in yesterday, and below is what I was going to dress the horses in.

Bridles: Camelot RCS Gold
Browbands: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

I'm not loving how this bridle fits Shiny with the full cheek on it. The cheek pieces are almost too short with it, and the noseband is maybe a little too wide with the cheeks on the bit. It works, but I may try a D ring for this one instead.  

Saddle Pads:
Eros- Equine Star
Shiny- The Hangry Mare
I know, you're tired of Shiny's pad. But I LOVE IT! Also, I am avoiding going into my shed where all the other pads live until after tomorrow when I get that hornets nest removed... 

Boots: Equine Star
I've played around with my logo some over the last couple of years, and I think this is my favorite iteration for non-embroidered things. The two tone just seems to work better for print I think. Anyway, I love how these came out, especially the tan straps!

I have something fun planned for next week in honor of all the college kids heading back to class. I'm just waiting for something to arrive to top the look off. Hopefully it's here before the weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Every time you go all out on the logos I really wish I had the commitment to get a logo done for our farm, but alas, I do not so I'll enjoy living vicariously through you! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too hard to do, I made mine from clip art... lol!

      Delete
  2. i am SO READY for long sleeve weather again lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was here today! 72 was the high! I was freezing! Lol!

      Delete