Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 


Sorry so late today, Blogger was being difficult this morning, so I decided to just wait and work on this in the evening. Let's jump right in with what the horses wore this week!

Eros

Doesn't he look like an enormous pony? I think he does. Cutest.

Bridle: Royal
Browband: EvoEquine
The Royal bridles really aren't terrible for the price tag. I usually do the better leather option which I think makes a difference. I had bought this bridle long ago, it was one of Rio's!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Lettia, with decor courtesy of my Cricut
Half Pad: Ippico
Yes, that's my logo as a unicorn! I like to make if fancy now and then, okay?

Boots: Punk Ponies
I love these kind of floral/holo boots that were a limited edition from Punk Ponies. I've had them awhile, but I don't think you guys have seen them yet.

Shiny:
Oh dear... she is looking rather round isn't she? I swear, I barely feed this horse. She just gets fat on air. But look at that shiny coat!

Bridle: Nunn Finer
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
This bridle is meh... But the browband is fab with the unicorn beads to match her bit!

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Premier Equestrian
Hey guys! Good news! I found a Custom rep in my area who can come and replace my billets right on site! How great is that? I was worried I'd be sans a saddle for Shinypants. Excited to get that done. Plus I can it flocked better for her too. So excited!

Boots: Punk Ponies
Of course she has a pair too! It wouldn't be fair to get for the horses and not for Shiny too. Plus everything is extra cute when it's pony sized. Sorry her photo is so dark though, she was over my shit, and not at all interested in this photo shoot... Good thing I closed the ring gate because at one point she just walked away...

And now, my turn! Here's what I wore:
Do you spy lots of sparkle? DO YOU?? You should.

Helmet: Samshield
I bought this last year during helmet awareness month when I was still gainfully employed. Glad I did! This isn't the best photo, but the little shield part in the front and the rails are holo. The center stripe and that little accent in front have holo swarovsky crystals. It's... a lot. But I really love it. And it's very comfortable. Maybe more than the one k even. But sadly no MIPS.

Shirt: I'm not sure the brand
I'm pretty sure I've shared this tee before. It's from Walmart and I stuck my unicorn version logo on it. In holo of course! Fun, right??

Belt: Unbranded
I found this on Poshmark years ago, so I'm not sure of the brand. But I love that it's unicorn/holo. So fun!

Breeches: Smartpak Hadley
I generally like to pair my ridiculous unicorn outfits with a less ridiculous pair of breeches. So I just went with plain black Hadleys. Can't go wrong there.

Boots: Celeris UK
These boots are nearly impossible to photograph. But they are still AMAZING. I love them so much. I don't wear them a whole lot because they are pretty delicate. But when I do, they make me ridiculously happy. 

And that's it for this week! Any favorites?

12 comments:

  1. This is an absolute favorite of an outfit day for me! Love it! If someone was like "describe Stacie in one blog post" I would point them to this post, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you! Yes... holo definitely defines me!

      Delete
  2. Toss up between the horse boots and your boots 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun right?! I actually do have boots for them that match mine... but I maybe forgot to pull them out.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I like the floral boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent outfits!! Love the holo vinyl on the tshirt and saddle pad. How is it holding up to being washed? A cricut is on my "treat yoself" list for this summer. I've been borrowing a friends, but have to return it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely need one! They're so useful!
      So far the holo is holding up just fine. I haven't washed the pad yet (I just made this one for this post) but I've washed others with no issue. The shirt has been washed and dried a few times and it's still in good shape.

      Delete
  5. There is definitely a bug with bloggers photo uploading tool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, blogger has been having some issues of late!

      Delete