Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! After a couple of crazy outfits, I toned it down a little this week. And I have a new saddle pad that I'm completely in love with so excited to share that too. Here's what Eros and I wore this week:


How handsome is he? I may be biased, but I could stare at him all day.


Bridle: QHP
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Bit: Sweet Billy's

So... I have the crown piece on backwards. But it actually fits him better this way, so I've kept it.

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Anatomeq
Half Pad: Mattes
Looks like I put this pad on a little crooked yesterday without realizing until now. Anyway... Not an ad or anything, but I'm loving this pad. I saw it on the Tried Equestrian site, and was curious. It's made of a kind of a faux suede, so it's grippy, and both sides of it are a perforated material, so it's incredibly breathable. I usually use baby pads with my half pad, and find most regular saddle pads to be a bit bulky for my liking, but this one is fairly thin. It's thicker than a baby pad, yes, but it's not full of padding. Stays put very nicely, but I will be honest guys, it's NOT cheap. The Tried Equestrian had them on a discount though, so I figured I'd take the plunge. I will admit, I think it's worth the money. Plus it was available in my colors so... yeah. It was a must have for me.

Boots: Equestrian Stockholm
I think you all have seen these before, I've had them awhile now. Nothing too special about them, but they do the job!

So that's what Eros wore, and now it's my turn!

Helmet: One K MIPS
Still liking this helmet a lot! I did order the wide brim for the summer, but am awaiting it's arrival. They were first arriving at stores this week.

Tee: TKEQ
I had a jump school planned for the day, so this #ChipsHappen tee seemed appropriate. I can assure you, chips did indeed happen. #ammy4life

Belt: The Sugar Lady

I wore Rio's belt. Seemed like a beautiful day to take him out for a couple of rides.

Breeches: Horze
Horze breeches are a little too long for me, but they fit so nicely everywhere else that I just fold the bottoms up a little. I love this hunter green color!

Boots: Mountain Horse
I regularly forget about my Mountain Horse boots because last year they were too tight. But now they fit, and I'm so excited to use them again! I think these are really pretty and actually bought them to wear in the outside world with jeans. But since that doesn't really exist anymore, they are riding boots as intended by the manufacturer. If you're looking for relatively affordable boots, check out Mountain Horse. They break in quickly and are pretty comfy. I especially like the really high Spanish top. 


And that's it for today! Any favorites? Have you tried the Anatomeq pads?

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about your outfit as well as Eros'. That saddle pad is really intriguing and TE has some colors I like. I'm just not sure I can justify the cost right now. Definitely putting it on my list of things to buy for later!

    I'm late to responding to this but I'm so sorry about Pammon. I bet he will love living out with buddies, but I am super bummed for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually spend like that on a pad. But I really like it! It wicks the moisture away from them too, which I like.
      Thank you! I think he'll love being out with buddies!

      Delete
  2. lolol @ 'chips happen' -- if that's not a mood idk what is haha. also yes, Eros looks very handsome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hashtag is life. And um... super accurate. Lol!

      Delete
  3. ha i have those boots, i bought them used for a friend and ADORE THEM. I need a new pair of boots and am def looking at the other kinds of the MH boots over Ariats. These are regular calf and FIT MY CALVES which is unheard of so they def have some stretch.Ha. Like the tshirt too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I love these boots, especially now that I can fit in them. MH doesn't make my size foot with wide calves, so I bought these and hoped. Lol!

      Delete
  4. I have been schooling in a pair of MH boots I bought VERY used at least 5 years ago and they are still kicking! Haha. Yours are much prettier though 😍

    ReplyDelete