Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! I have a riding outfit and a work outfit, and Shiny wanted to share some of her outfit too.  So we'll start with horse stuff cause that's the most fun.

I'll let Shiny go first. I didn't get a head shot so we'll cover her bridle another time. But here's her saddle set up:
The new saddle fits her very well, but not PERFECTLY. So I wanted to try a pad with sheepskin that's actually against the horse (rather than a half pad on top of something else). These pads from Premier Equine are exactly what I was looking for, and the colors are pretty fun. Mattes makes custom ones so if I decide this is perfect for us, I may splurge for one in our colors. For now, this one seems to be doing the job nicely.

Whilst picking out my saddle pad, I found myself meandering through the clearance section as one does... and these ADORABLE little jumping boots were in there. They match the pad perfectly so I grabbed them. They're so freaking cute! Everything seems to be cuter when it's pony sized.

And now it's my turn!
I'm pretty excited about finally wearing short sleeves again. My farmers tan is coming along quite nicely.

Helmet: One K
This is the wide brim with the rose gold. But a really awful photo. Sorry about that!

Shirt: Equine and Design

The front of the tee says #manegrabber which I am 100%. Not sure about something, just hang on! Hahaha! I had to get one when I saw it.

 Belt: Mane Jane
I used the light pink strap with the rose gold buckle. It was the perfect match!

Breeches: Tredstep
I've had these breeches quite awhlie. They're one of my favorites because they're a little big, and thus always comfy. It's hard to see in the photo, but the stitching is actually light pink.

Boots: Celeris
You guys. I love these boots. They're ALMOST fully broken in. I used the gel sleeves this ride to protect my poor ankle bones and wow did those help! The right boot still needs a few more rides to get perfect, but the left one is already very comfortable. I have to say, the quality on the Celeris is top. Everything they say about themselves seems to be true so far. We'll see how they hold up after lots of wearing, but so far so good.

So that's what we rode in last night, and here's what I'm wearing at work today:
I was going to wear some off white jeans, but I changed my mind when I saw it might be a bit rainy early on. Still cute with blue jeans, but I think white jeans will make this outfit really summery.

Top: Adrianna Papell
I love the nautical feel to this top, and the little twist at the bottom is cute. I was worried it might make me look preggo, but it doesn't thankfully.

Belt: Mane Jane
Navy and gold for this outfit!

Jeans: Lucky Brand
I really loved the deconstructed hem trend going on right now. It gives kind of a relaxed, summery vibe without being too sloppy looking. I'm not a huge fan of the torn jean look for work, but I think this is pretty acceptable.

Sandals: Marbella
I snagged these SUPER CHEAPLY at the end of last year, but never got around to wearing them. They're so cute! And comfy too.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is all sorts of fancy today with this cute vintage bangle. I love finding these on ebay. Most of them are from the '70's and I think they're super cute and fun.

Righty:
Righty is decidedly more casual. First up is my fitbit and the gorgeous macrame bracelet with the cute anchor is from Nicole's Creations. I think this is one of my most favorites from her. It gets a lot of wear in the summer months.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing? Is it finally short sleeve weather where you are?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I figure she's a girl pony so she can do pink and purple just fine.

      Delete
  2. hm i wonder if those open front purple boots would be equally cute in size brontosaurus.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That saddle pad is adorable! I love green and purple together! One of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too, it's kind of an unsung combo.

      Delete
  4. Nice combo on the saddle pad! Pony stuff is sooo cute. I was given 2 pony western saddles last week and they are adorable. I have no use for them, but man are they cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Those sound super cute. Maybe you can use them for decor or something.

      Delete
  5. That pad and boot combo is SO FREAKING CUTE! Oh my gosh! I love Equine & Design- that shirt if perfection. You are making me really want Celeris boots too- stop it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check their Insta-story I think there's a 15 or 20% off code for Celeris right now....

      Delete