Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! It's so nice having riding outfits to share again. Though admittedly, my outfit this week wasn't all that exciting. Let's go see!
We're having our first real heat spell here in New England with temps right around 90 and humidity around 75% which isn't too bad. I hear tomorrow it will be 90% which is pretty sticky when it's in the 90's. So it's time for me to switch to short sleeves and lightweight breeches!

Helmet: One K
This is the same one I wore last week. I like the lighter color, and the bling is fun too.

Shirt: Smart ass and sass
I subscribe to this box called Smart ass and sass. They send out snarky items each month, and the tee shirts are usually pretty great. This one in particular speaks the truth about me.

Belt: Mane Jane
This is the plain black strap with the gunmetal buckle. Simple, yet classy.

Breeches: Irideon
These are super lightweight, which is perfect for this weather. I liked that the trim matched the t-shirt letters and the gray color is pretty close to the helmet too.

Boots: Regal Patent
I was boring and just wore my trusty regals. I'm thinking as the last of my stash dies off I may replace them with Deniro's. The Deniros are more money, but they are even more comfortable.... We'll have to see how that plays out in the next couple of years!

So that's what I rode in last night! And I have a work outfit too.

Time for the shorter pants to come out! Though my office is freezing and I might be having regrets right now.

Top: Green Envelope
I love a nice tee that's not clingy. This one is so perfect I actually have it in two colors. This one here has olive stripes, which I'm not sure is obvious in the photo. My other has navy.

Belt: Pony Locks



This is my Jampy belt. I really love it, and thus had to show you all the angles. Again. Seriously though, how gorgeous, right? And the green piping matches the shirt pretty well too!

Pants: Kut from the Kloth
I'm not sure if these are boyfriend fit or if I bought the wrong size, but I haven't washed them yet, so they'll probably shrink anyway. Either way, they're super comfy since they're not too tight!

Shoes: Sperry
I went with my green Sperry's to match the stripes on the shirt. I've had these awhile now and wear them a lot, and they still look great!

Accessories!
Necklace:
I know you've seen this one before, and I actually never take it off. But I wanted to highlight it today since it matches so nicely with my top. Samantha over at Auburn Jewelry custom made this for me. It's my farm logo and I just love it so much!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is supporting all the tech stuff today. Fitbit in the rubber band bracelet, then the one non-tech bracelet is my favorite dee bit, and last but not least is my apple watch.

Righty:


Righty is donning a full on Jamp stack today! First is the bracelet you all saw already from Horse Hair Creations on Etsy. The middle one I actually got along with the belt from Pony Locks. And the last one just arrived yesterday! It is also from Etsy, from a store called The Sugar Lady. I wanted to combine a couple of different designs that she has, and she did that for me no problem. It took awhile, but it was worth the wait. So one nameplate has his name on it, then the middle has two rows of braided tail hair, and then the other plate has his years, 1999-2019. I just love how they all came out, and I think they look amazing all stacked together. So nice to take Jampy with me some days.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Do you have any horse hair jewelry or accessories that are special to you?


8 comments:

  1. Nice outfits! The temps are cranking up here too - need to dig out some cooler items!

    I actually don't have any special accessories - I have lots - but none that I really wear all the time.

    I love the Jampy items - the belt and bracelets really turned out amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the Jampy stuff too, it all came out so amazingly well!

      Delete
  2. aww i love the Jamp theme too <3 <3 <3 it all fits together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was hoping the stack would look great together, but you never know till you actually stack it!

      Delete