Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday's Threads


Happy Thursday everyone! One more day until the weekend... It's gorgeous here in New England, high 70's and the humidity is supposed to lift by this evening. Which means, I didn't have to worry about sweating all over a pretty outfit today! Here's what I'm wearing:

Top: Vila
Price: $10.00
Yes, you read that right. $10! I got it from TJ Maxx online. It's their summer clearance time, steals galore! (Another post to follow with my other great finds.)

Pants: Rue 21
Cost: $9.99
Yep, you've seen these before in maybe 4 other colors... Hey, when you find $10 pants that fit and are comfy,  you buy them in all the colors. That's just what you do! These are not quite white, and I love them for spring, summer, and fall!

Shoes: Rock & Candy
Price: 19.99
I'm guestimating that price on these. I've had them awhile now, so I don't remember exactly what I paid for them. I love the glittery fabric, and even better, it doesn't fall off! These are a great alternative to Sperry's since they're much more cost effective. Rock & Candy does not use real leather though, so if that's important to you, these shoes aren't for you. Also, Rock & Candy is a division of Zigi Soho. I love both brands! They aren't necessarily the highest quality, but for the price tag, they're fantastic! Always super trendy too.

Arm Party!
Left:


I had to show you close ups of the first bangle, as you can't really tell how amazing it is just from the first glance. This little bangle is a horse shoe! Complete with nail holes on one side and nails on the other. It's from House of Harlow, which I think is Nicole Richie's jewelry line. I found it on ebay for $30.00. A little more than I like to pay for costume jewelry, but how could I not? Next to this one is my Sloane Ranger horse shoe cuff, and then another horse shoe (do you see a theme?) from Ettika. And of course my trusty watch on the end.

Right:
Righty is sporting a rhinestone friendship bracelet from Baublebar, a faux leather and gold bracelet from Little Black Bag, the heart bracelet also from Little Black Bag (which I think is by Ettika, or ETK), and that last one on the end is a chain laced with faux leather and thinner chain all in one. I believe that last one is Geranium and was also from Little Black Bag. (I really miss Little Black Bag. It would be super if someone started up a new version, with new items. The website they became, Pose, is mostly used items.)

So that's it from here. What are you wearing today?




2 comments: