Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday's Threads!

Back to our regularly scheduled frivolity today folks! Time for another edition of Thursday's Threads! They're predicting some thunderstorms later today, and while it's partly sunny right now, I decided to bring my own sunshine to work. That's right, NEON! Woohoo! Here's the full length:

I kept it super casual today. It's the weird in-between weather... To wear sleeves or not to wear sleeves? THAT is the question. So I went with 3/4 length sleeves. Let's break it down:

Top: baseball tee from Deb
Cost: $5.00
I love these burnout tees. They're so soft and comfy! And $5? I should have bought more!

Belt: from Zulilly 
Cost: $3.99
This is a great little plastic belt. I love that it actually has a nice metal buckle instead of a flimsy plastic one you often see on jelly type products.

Jeans: Vigoss
Cost: $19.99
I call these my plain jeans. I have three pairs, this one darker pair and two others that are a shade lighter. I really love this brand. The length works perfectly for me. (I'm somewhere between short and normal, and finding the right length is tricky!) They also are not break the bank expensive which is a big deal to me. We all know I love a bargain!

Shoes: Rock & Candy
Cost: $24.94
Right?! Neon boat shoes! Best. Purchase. Ever. I do wish they were real leather as that would make them a little more comfy, but they're not bad as they are. I love love love the color of course!

Accessory time!

Necklace: Homemade
Cost: Not much
I made this in pink too. It took a lot of self control when I discovered these glass neon beads to not order ALL THE ONES ON THE SITE. I still might. We'll see.

Left arm:
My bracelet descriptions will be a bit lame today as I can't remember where some of these came from. But I'll make some guesses! The first one on the left is part of a stack that I THINK came from Forever21. I think. I'm not really sure. It might have been from Loehmann's. The chain with neon ribbon came from Zulilly. The string bracelet next to my trusty watch is from PuraVida.

Right arm:
We should pause for a moment and full appreciate that big leather bracelet on the left. It's nothing short of amazing. And sadly I can't remember where I got it. I'm pretty sure it was from Loehmann's, but it might have come from Baublebar. Hard to say for sure. The other two are both from Forever21. They both have pink twins too, and I can't remember if they were sets or if I bought them all separately. Ahhh senility!

What are you wearing today? Do you ever feel the need to supply your own sunshine? And you're welcome for getting "Steal My Sunshine" in your head for the rest of the day... (Did that not happen for you? Just me? Well now it is!)



No comments:

Post a Comment