Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


Sooo... you remember I mentioned shopping with my mom on Saturday? What I didn't mention is that after we went to the mall, we went to DSW. Designer Shoe Warehouse. Yep. So obviously this post is about my acquiring more shoes. BUT in my defense, I only shopped the sale section! 70-80% off all of my new footwear! How could I say no?!
Not much else to say really, except to show them to you. Remember, these were super on sale, so that means mostly off-season.

Vince Camuto Leather Sandals:
$17.98

 These are soooo pretty! The photos were taken at the wront time of day, but they are a metallic light pink with lizard embossing on the straps.

Tahari Black Leather Boots, with stretchy back panel:
$29.99. No really.
outside

inside
 I love these so much, I would marry them if I could. Buttery soft leather. Glove-like fit. Rubber sole with big tread for safe winter walking.... Ahhhh LOVE!

Steve Madden Gray Leather Boots:
$44.98
outside

Inside
Before you judge, these are GRAY not BLACK so I didn't just get two pairs of black boots! I probably didn't need these ALSO, but they were so much on sale, and so pretty.... How could I not?

These were not from DSW, but are shoes, so they belong in this post.
Aeropostale Zebra Shoes:
$9.99

I love Zebras.

Anything you want to confess?! It can't just be me that has indiscretions!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have to tell you, they're terribly uncomfortable. But I wore them today anyway because they're SO CUTE!

      Delete