Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stridebox!


I'm totally late in posting this, it's been sitting on my counter for almost two weeks already! But anyway, let's see what was inside the July Stridebox!

Info Card:


So many goodies in here! The summer box has become my favorite because it's SO FULL!

Edibles:


Bonk Breaker: I haven't tried this one yet, but it's blueberry flavor so I'm pretty sure it will be yummy!


I LOVE Honey Stinger waffles. I keep meaning to order some to keep on hand, but never seem to remember to do it. I'm excited to try gingersnap, I bet it's YUMM-O!


Salted watermelon GU?! This just screams summer. I'm not so sure I'll like it, but I really want to! Generally I don't like the fruit flavored GU's, I'm more into the ones that taste like frosting. But I do look forward to giving it a shot.

Other stuff:


Cute, patriotic "RUN" Stickers. So festive!


Anti-chafe gel! Yes please! A must have for summer running, that's for sure!

Hydration (aka the best part this month!):



See that awesome bottle?! We got a similar one last year that was blue, and it's one of my FAVORITE water bottles! I like that it's a not huge, and the flip top actually closes securely which is rare! So not only did we get this awesome bottle, but it was stuffed full of yummy hydration options (and it's own mini info card)!




That's a lot of yummy options! Let's look closer:


Ok so this one wasn't in the bottle, but it was in the box. And it fit better here than anywhere else. I'm not super excited for this one, I'm not that into orange flavor, but I'll give it a try at least!


These Cocogo packets are coconut water with raspberry and coconut water with grape. I'm interested to taste these.... I keep trying to like coconut water, but I really just don't. But maybe these will be better since they are mixed with other flavors.

Zym is a tablet. I'm excited to try this one, it's Grape!


We've gotten Nuun before, and I first tried them at the Boston Marathon Expo a few years ago. They're pretty delicious, very light flavor and just a hint of fizz to them.

So that's the July Stridebox! If you're interested in trying it click here and sign up! It's $15 per month, and as you can see definitely worth the money! You can scroll through my old posts as well to see what other boxes had in them. There is no referral program that I'm aware of, I just really love this box so I'm sharing with you readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment