Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Truthful Tuesday!


Wow, Tuesday already?! That was quick!
Ok let's see what to confess today... Hmmmm.... Oh! Got one.
I REALLY need to lose about 15 lbs. Like REALLY. And all I need to do to accomplish this is not eat like a 15 year old boy. However I'm traveling for work the next three days and apparently think that gives me a pass to be a glutton. So my confession is this.



I went to TooJays for dinner and had a healthy side salad.... followed by "Loaded Latkes." Yep, fried potato pancakes with bacon and cheese and much more than a dollup of sour cream. MUCH MORE. So that's bad. But then to make it worse, I decided I HAD to have frozen yogurt.


So I went to Swirls. Coffee froyo, topped with LOTS of sprinkles, some chocolate caramel turtles, nutella, and marshmellow. Yep. Oh and for good measure, I skipped my run. I guess tomorrow I try a little harder.

Confession number two...

I bought these to wear with my purple Luna:

If you don't know about my Luna... click here and then here.

So that's it for this week! Anything you readers need to get off your chest? Drop a line in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment