Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


So you may notice a pattern here... But it's snowing AGAIN! So for Truthful Tuesday this week, I admit to you this:

I wish mother nature was a real person so I could punch her in the face!!!!!!!!!!!

Generally, I'm a non violent person. I don't like fighting. But just this one time, I really really really wish I could punch mother nature in the face.  I'd even settle for kicking her in the teeth. I know, I live in New England and it snows here with cold temps. Yes. I get that. However, this is our 14th snowstorm of the year! And average temps are way below normal FOR NEW ENGLAND. We usually get 2-4, maybe 5, storms a winter. This is crazy! And I'm cold. Between heating the compound and snow removal, this winter has cost me nearly $6,000. OUCH! I really hope spring is near.

Ok, rant over. Thanks for listening! I shall leave you with an auto awesomed photo of Artie contemplating life in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment