Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little Black Bag was really hard on my wallet this month....

Well my friends.... I've only been so-so in the not shopping department this month. I've been pretty good everywhere but Beval (I mention that here) and Little Black Bag. In my defense, they both had lots of great sales, and as you know, it's in my blood to never pass up a great deal. NEVER. So today, as I hang my head in shame over all the money I spent, I shall show you my mega haul from Little Black Bag. This was 4 separate shipments, so at least I didn't do this all at once... And remember I traded for most of it. I think the grand total for these four shipments was under $200.00. I know it's a lot of money, but wait till you see everything!

Oddly enough, the second box I shipped actually arrived first. So we'll start with that one!

First up are these oxfords from Restricted (retail value $50.00). (LBB had a sale, buy 1 pair of shoes get 2 free. THREE PAIRS OF SHOES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!) Phew. Sorry. I got really excited.


Aren't they adorable? Hot pink and black. They're Faux Leather, which normally isn't my thing, but they're actually super comfy.

Next is a crazy pair of shoes I got that I think will look adorable with a black and gold dress I have. They are by Poetic License and retail for $129.00.


I traded for these ridiculous NCLA nail wraps too. I think they'll be fun for accent nails. (Retail value $16.00)


I traded for this blue and gold Robert Rose two row necklace as well. I really love this, it's so delicate and pretty! Retail value $20.00.



I kept getting these headbands and trading them away, but I really like to wear them at the gym and out on runs to keep my crazy hair in check. So I decided to finally ship some. I'm glad I did, they're actually awesome! They come in sets of two, each with a retail of $18.00. So total retail for the ones below is $36.00.


I had been after this Deux Lux card case for awhile. I love the contrast of the turquoise on the tan. It's been elusive, but I FINALLY got someone to trade it to me. Yay! Retail $35.00.


Much to my surprise, boxes 2, 3, and 4 all arrived at the same time. WHOA! It's like my birthday!


We'll start at the top and work down. The top box had just one pair of sandals in it. I traded them away, had traders remorse and bought them again. In my defense I used a credit to pay for most of them.  They're by NYLA and are actual leather. Very cute! Retail value $69.00


Bag #3 had lots of goodies! First up is another Robert Rose two row necklace, this one in gunmetal and purple. Unfortunately it arrived broken, but I am confident LBB will make it up to me. They're really good about that! I'm hoping they're not sold out as I really love these! Retail value $20.00


Next is another necklace, this one is by BCBGeneration. It's a little crimpy from the packaging but should straighten out if I hang it for a day. It's really cute! I love the "Fearless" statement. Maybe I'll make this my new lucky horse show necklace. Retail value: $18.00.



This little spike bracelet from K. Kreative was actually released long ago, before I joined LBB. I've seen it pop up in the gallery once or twice but was never able to get it. But finally I did! Yay!!! Retail value: $16.00


This adorable lips bracelet from All the Rage was a free with purchase promotion. I didn't open a new bag for it, but was able to trade for it. I think it's adorable! Retail value $20.00


This next necklace and earring set is by Rain. I almost didn't ship it, but I'm SO GLAD I did! It's sooo pretty! The rhinestones are super sparkly and it's very delicate. Love love love it! Retail value $33.00.




This Raj scarf I already have in gray which you may have seen here. They're really soft and warm. I love the pastels in this one, and it's helping me think Spring may show up soon. Retail value $50.00.



And now for the shoes. (Yes I opened twice during the shoe sale. How could I not?!) I have these Kensie shoes already in black, and I love them. They're real leather and cow hair with little horse bits on the top. What's not to love? Retail value $109.00.


These really cute flats from Blowfish are the pair I actually bought. I love the pattern! The colors didn't show up very well in the photo, but they're black with purple and silver paisley swirls. Very cute! Retail value $45.00


The last item in this box are the shoes I traded the NYLA sandals for originally. You can see why I'd make the trade! They are real leather, by Ivanka Trump, and are GORGEOUS! They have a slight shimmer to them and are just a gorgeous feminine shoe. SO MUCH LOVE for these. Retail value $135.00


And finally... Bag #4. Which oddly enough was the first one I shipped. The first item I'll show you is my last pair of shoes. Seriously, no more shoes! After these. They are from Penny Loves Kenny, and despite being fake leather, are awesome! Retail value $124.00



Next is this adorable pony scarf by Cejon. How could I not ship the pony scarf?? It's very thin more like to wear with an outfit than for warmth. It's also the blue color in the second photo, the close up washed out in the photo. Retail value $28.00



I traded for these Scratch nail wraps. I love the purple! Retail value $12.00


I was super excited to get this pearl cluster bracelet from Catherine Stein Designs because I wanted to layer it with another one I have. But upon seeing it, it's pretty large and I think is really pretty all by itself. Retail value $26.00


This gold bow necklace by Lolita is actually a little less nice than I expected. It's a very lightweight metal making it seem a little cheapie, but it's really cute. I'm sure I'll wear it anyway! Retail value $26.00.



I LOVE THIS BRACELET from All the Rage! This is another of those unattainable items I've been longing for. It was released before I became an LBB member and I had seen it pop up once or twice but could never get one. Low and behold they released 3 more, and I snatched it up right away! Of course it went on sale a week later, but we won't talk about that since I love it so much. Retail value $26.00.



And lastly, I'll show you the Jules Smith spike bracelet. I decided to add this to my bag rather than trade for it, because it had a really high retail value as compared to the add to bag price. Often you have to trade close to and sometimes more than retail to get an item, and in this case, it seemed smarter to just buy it. So I did. It will stack perfectly with some others arm candy I already own. Retail value $39.00



So let's look at stats shall we?

Bag 1 Total RTV: $286.00
Bag 2 Total RTV: $69.00
Bag 3 Total RTV: $446.00
Bag 4 Total RTV: $281.00

Total RTV: $1082.00

Not bad for spending around $200! Granted, I probably didn't need any of it... But it's so pretty! And I managed to pay all the bills too, so no harm no foul, right? I'm hoping to rein in the LBB for a little bit before I turn into a complete hoarder. But if they keep having sales.... Let's just say I make no promises.
If you want to join in the madness that is Little Black Bag, click here. If you sign up using that link, you'll save 25% and I'll get a free gift when you ship your first bag. Win win!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fearless necklace.... and... NO MORE SHOES YOU CRAZY SHOE LADY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would feel differently if we wore the same size ;) But I actually agree. Enough shoes already! (for now...)

      Delete