Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday's Threads!


Well... It's snowing. Again. Thus my hopes for a super cute Thursday outfit were semi-dashed. But I think I am wearing something reasonably cute at least! Since you can't change the weather, you may have to change your outfit!


The sweater is by Cynthia Rowley. I got it on super clearance at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls (I can't remember which one!). It zips up asymmetrically and is super warm. Here's a close up of the knit:


It's a little more gray than it looks in the above photo and is super warm. Definitely a good choice on a day like today!

The pants I didn't take a close up of. They are from Rue 21 and are just a khaki color denim. Very comfortable, basic, and inexpensive! That's a win!


These Nine West boots are one of my FAVORITE things I've bought for winter EVER. I've had them a few years. They are plastic and waterproof, and are lined with faux shearling. Warm and waterproof?! Total win. They are a bit clunky but I think still stylish.

Left arm party:


I tend to keep lefty simple. Generally it involves my everyday watch (a rolex I inherited) and one bracelet. Today's bracelet is one I got on Little Black Bag awhile ago. I forget who makes it, but it's adorable. I have it in pink also. It's all plastic, but has a section of black chain in the middle flanked by gold chain on the sides.

Right arm party:


Righty likes to get a little cray-cray with the arm party. Featured today is (from left to right):
a rhinestone friendship bracelet from BaubleBar, a black, gray, and white stretch bracelet from Express with a tassle and rhinestone owl charm, another friendship bracelet from BaubleBar with a rhinestone circle, and lastly the Lydell small spike bracelet from LBB. (You can see that last one in this post as well).

So that's the indoor outfit. Since it's cold and snowing, I obviously need to bundle up to go out.

full shot

close up (someone looks sleepy!)
The hat is handmade by my awesome Mom. She makes me lots of warm weather apparel. How great are moms?! The scarf I got from LBB. It's the Raj Imports chunky knit scarf in gray. I really like it. It's an infinity and super soft. The jacket is about 15 years old from Ralph Lauren Sport. I don't even think that division still exists! But it's a great coat. It's like a bomber style, nylon so it's water proof, and lined with faux shearling. My favorite thing about is that the arms are attached in just the right away that it's not constricting at all. So many jackets are so tight in the armpit area you can't move your arms well!

And that's todays outfit! How's the weather where you are?



No comments:

Post a Comment