Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More Presents!

Presents for me... I mean, SOMEONE needs to spoil me, might as well just do it myself right?? With the cooler weather, I'm riding less and spending more time spending money... I'll start behaving right after New Year's. Back to the gym and I'll let the credit card hibernate for a little bit.
You all know already that I am semi-addicted to Little Black Bag. You can scroll through the blog to see what it's all about. Let me know if you want to give it a try, and I can give you a link for 25% off. Disclaimer: should you sign up via my link, I get a free item. Just so ya know ;) Alright on to the fun stuff!
I got my box today while I was home at lunch time feeding all the four leggeds. Thus I didn't have time to go through it properly, but I did brag on the LBB chat about the gorgeousness that is my new favorite Deux Lux tote bag. I promised to do a post tonight with photos of my gorgeous new bag... Meet Luna:
Forgive the tissue wrap on the handle hardware,  forgot to remove it before photos.





She's enormous, and purple, and sparkly... And I love her. I don't really know when exactly I will have a use for her. But I love her none the less. And we will be best friends. The photos don't really do her the justice she deserves, as it's night time and indoors. But I think you can get an idea of her brilliance.
I really like when things match. All of my horses wear identical blankets. Seriously. And thus, I felt Luna needed some accessories of her own. I may or may not have a few more en route in my next box... Try not to judge. But I DID ship a couple items with the bag. First was a Deux Lux card case in grape. It's the same material as the bottom of Luna. I often use these instead of a wallet if I don't want to carry a huge bag.




I also shipped a cosmetic case. Not so much to keep makeup in, but it's nice to keep your smaller items in something like that so it's not lost in a giant bag like Luna. I have this in another color as well. They're nice little bags, with a zipper across the full length on top. This one isn't a perfect match to Luna, but it does match the sparkly strip on the card case perfectly. I forgot to get a photo from above, but you get the idea of what it looks like:
Here are some family photos:


I shipped several other items in this bag as well, but I'm having a terrible time getting my photos to upload. If there's interest I can do another post with the jewelry items, Steve Madden beret and the shoes I received in my box (yep, more shoes. I may be a shoe hoarder. But they were having an amazing sale!). Leave a note in the comments if you'd like to see more!
Have any of you found a bag you love recently? I know it's horribly materialistic, but you know, if it makes you happy (and you have the means), DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I've taken Luna on a few plane trips, and so far she's holding up really well!

    ReplyDelete