Friday, July 21, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! I'm calling this look "Neon Light" because we have some neon and it's amazing, but we chose to only do a little neon. So it's light. Which is rare for me! I was going to go a little more neon heavy, but I had six horses on the list today at three different locations and I had to make up some time somewhere. And that place was in not changing my boots when I got home. But I am planning to do another neon day, and I promise it will be heavy!

Anyway. Al modeled for us today. Here's what he wore:

See? Just a lil' pop of neon for Al. He looks so good in neon though! Perhaps he'll be our neon heavy model too. We shall see.

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Obviously spikes and neon go best together. If you were alive during the 80's you know. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Dover 
Half Pad: Ippico
I think my favorite iteration of the farm's logo is this neon version... Like not favorite enough to actually adopt as my barn colors, but favorite for a saddle pad anyway.

Boots: Anatomeq
I had briefly considered making these into interchangeable boots, but I have since changed my mind. Not because I don't like them. I like them a lot, and plan to use them often. But the OG interchangeable boots have two straps not three. And I don't want to make that many more interchangeable straps. 

My neon was a little bigger than Al's. Here's what I had on:
Love me some neon. So much!

Helmet: Samshield
I know, I wore this ALL winter and now I'm wearing it again now. But it's my favorite. And I don't have a neon helmet. (Yet.)

Shirt: MathCat
I got a little behind on laundry and that coincided with Prime days. And this seamless tee happened. They were crazy cheap and I didn't have a neon one yet! I have no regrets.

Belt: LV Inspired
I've had this belt for many, many years now. It was from eBay. I'm impressed with how it's held up!

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman

These were a Poshmark find. I don't frequently find TS on there, but every now and then I get lucky! They're already dirty in this photo as I was halfway through my riding day by the time I got home for outfit photos.

Boots: Celerius UK
Hey, I already warned you no boots were changed today. These are looking a little tired. But they're still going strong! 

And that's it for today! Thoughts? Isn't neon amazing? If your answer is no, you are incorrect.


No comments:

Post a Comment