Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Truthful Tuesday



I’m attempting to write today’s post from a waiting room on my iPad while my mom is having a test done. So far it is proving to be challenging. Blogger really needs to work on its photo issues. Anyway, that’s a confession for Blogger more so than me.

My confession today is that I really want to see the new Barbie movie. Like a whole lot. Have any of you seen it yet? I hear that it’s a lot more feminist than you might expect, and I’m definitely here for that! On the other hand though, I feel like I’ve been running around like crazy and would rather stay home for a night than go to the movies… so I may wait until I can watch it at home. Boy am I old. I shall leave you my own silly Barbie graphic:



6 comments:

  1. I went last night and it was excellent! Definitely feminist and funny. You should go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says it's really good, but I was one of those little girls who had Barbies for her toy horses to trample on and I'd feel like an impostor in there lol! I'm with you - waiting for it to be available elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! My brother used to dismember mine all the time. They rarely had their heads attached.

      Delete
  3. I saw it and thought it was kind of meh tbh. It felt like it tried too hard where if the humor had been subtler it actually would have made it funnier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see that happening... I figure it's gotta be pretty tongue in cheek though.

      Delete