Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday's Threads: Valentine's Edition

 


Outfit DAY! And we got to be pretty ridiculous this week. Been awhile! Lol! Al is our model today, because he looks fab in pink. Here's what he wore:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: homemade

Look at that handsome nugget! Kinda looks like he's grown a second tiny head... but I assure you, that's just one of his buddies in the other grooming stall. That browband was a dog leash in its former life. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Equine Star
Half Pad: Stephens
I wasn't planning on getting any new pad sets this year since I'm trying to save some money to hopefully show this year. But my supplier reached out to me with a deal I couldn't refuse around holiday time and caved on this set I'd had in the planning archives. Glad I did because it's adorable!

Boots: Equine Star
I mean really. Look how cute! Can hardly wait until next year to use them again!

It's hard to see in these photos, but the candy hearts have all the typical sayings on them. Luv U, Call Me, Cutie, that sort of thing. My outfit however, features much snarkier messages.

Here's what I had on:
I should have remembered to grab my pink helmet and boots from my tack room, but I didn't. Instead I wore my Samshield and the same black boots as last week. I'm going to skip those photos this week since I didn't take new ones. We'll jump right to the rest of my outfit.

Sweatshirt: I don't remember where I got this
Hahaha! Funny right?! The single girl's Valentine's shirt. Made me giggle. I think I got this from Amazon, but honestly, it was last year, I can't remember for sure.

Belt: Mane Jane
Obviously I had to do the bubble gum pink belt strap. Duh,

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I was actually going to wear a green cardigan sweater that has pink hearts on the sleeve, hence the green cami peeping out above. But that sweater turned out to have a broken zipper so I had to switch. Fortunately, these Mixed Berry breeches still worked with the sweatshirt. I wasn't in the mood to change my pants too. #lazy

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Found these my accident whilst perusing the D&S site one day and when I realized they had the same snarky messages on the hearts as my sweatshirt, I obviously had to get them. No brainer!

That's what the ponies and I wore to celebrate Valentine's Day. Did you wear pink or red to celebrate? What about your ponies? No? Just me? Okay then... Not the first time. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I also have a black one that says Single AF across the front... It was a tough choice which to go with honestly...

      Delete