Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Heh... This is ridiculous. So I spent much of my day yesterday cleaning out my closet. I tried on like a million pairs of pants and pulled out a bunch to donate. (I'm not keeping anything that doesn't fit and/or look flattering.) Which isn't a confession necessarily, though I own way more pants than any one person really needs. No. The confession is that I woke up sore from trying on pants. Seriously. Like my back muscles were legit sore as though I had done a very difficult workout. But all I did was try on pants. Lots of pants. Who knew? Maybe Carrie Bradshaw wasn't joking when she said shopping was her cardio. Evidently, trying on clothes is my resistance training. I mean, some of those stretchy jeans are a real challenge to get out of. 

4 comments: