Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Well guys, fake spring is over and it's winter finally. I knew this would happen, but I can't say I'm not disappointed.

Fortunately, down here near the shoreline I just have a few inches of snow. Further north they're getting around a foot. Gross. Let's hope the truck starts... or the snow plow guy gets here soon. And yes, the pool is still uncovered, but the guy did come and blow the lines at least. Definitely looking for a new pool person for summer.

Anyway, that's not my confession. Just my complaint. My confession is that I managed to chip three dishes yesterday whilst unloading the dishwasher.

You may wonder how that could possibly happen. Surely I did not drop three dishes. You'd be correct. I dropped one dish, the bowl, on to the other two. Little ceramic chunks flew everywhere! Oops. Fortunately, I purchased this set of dishes when I bought my house in 2006 from Walmart. I probably spent $50 on the whole set. So it's not like they owe me anything. And honestly, they're just chipped. Still functional! But maybe if I entertain I won't use these particular pieces... 

So that's today's confession. Anyone else this shit at domestic duties? I'm sure I'm not the only one! Though clearly, I should be better supervised.


2 comments:

  1. i get irrationally mad at myself when i break stuff.... ugh lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, same! I love to buy stuff, but I hate having to replace stuff.

      Delete