Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday's Threads



I'm feeling a bit uninspired today, so I let my outfit portray that:

It's super summery out there today, and I can't wait to get away from my desk and out to play with ponies! Come one 5 o'clock! Also, I really am not looking forward to going to back to the office eventually and not wearing riding clothes all day. Maybe I'll just wear them to work and see if anyone says anything?

Tee shirt: Smartass and Sass
I wish this was true though. Anyone else?

Belt: Noble Outfitters
I ordered some of my new buckets from Dover and got this belt for free with a promotion they were running. It just happens to match my shirt exactly!

Breeches: Romfh
I like the Romfh breeches. Theyr'e comfy and light weight. Nice for the summer! And this robin's egg color is really fun too.

Socks: Ovation
For really warm and/or humid days I find the Dreamers and Schemers socks a little too hot. So I went with some Ovation socks today. 

Arm party!
Lefty:
This is really what lefty dons most days. My Loriece bracelet and apple watch.

Righty:
Told you I was uninspired today. Right just has the fitbit on. Sorry I'm boring today. It just happens sometimes.

So that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing?

4 comments: