Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Today's outfit doubled as a travel home outfit and then morphed into a riding outfit. I was supposed to come home last night, but the flight before ours was delayed, so we opted to come home this morning instead. We'll start with the travel version.
Also... I don't have an arm party to share today. Sorry! It was kind of a long day.

Top: Ariat
Vest: Eddie Bauer
Florida was pretty warm, but I wanted layers since I knew CT would not be all that warm. Adding a vest to a quarter zip is the best way to layer for a trip north!

Belt: Mane Jane
I don't wear this side nearly enough! I love the patent croc pattern, and the chocolate color is really pretty with this top.

Jeans: True Religion
I love the two toned heavy stitching on these pants. I also love True Religion jeans in general because they have room for my bum in them!

Shoes: Sperry
These are aging for sure... but I love the metallic color of these!

Once I got home, I was SO excited to go get the short kids, and then head to the barn to see the tall kids! So I figured it would be quickest to just alter my outfit for the barn.

I swapped the vest out for a warmer jacket. But otherwise just changed my pants.

Helmet: One K
Recycled photo, but that's the helmet I wore.

Top: Ariat
Better view of the print! I think this hunt scene is super cute.

Belt: Mane Jane
Same belt! Looks even better with the breeches!

Breeches: Horseware
I really love corduroy breeches for the winter. These are the tan ones. I have them in chocolate too.

Boots: DeNiro
Also a recycled photo, but those are the boots I wore today. It was so great to see and ride Eros. I missed that boy!

7 comments:

  1. I really like that top! What size do you wear in that model? I think we're pretty much built the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do medium in these. They’re maybe a little loose but I prefer that to wearing a sausage casing.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I can't really find one of these in medium but they do have a henley in that print, which I might like even more...

      Delete