Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Truthful Tuesday: I like my logo on everything possible edition

I think we all know by now that I love to label my stuff. I love when stuff matches. I love when all my stuff matches and has my logo on it. Like. ALL MY STUFF.
So Equi-prism had a good deal happening for the holidays and I decided to get a couple of stall guards and stall signs for if/when I ever get to show again. (It seemed slightly more realistic at the time!) Whilst perusing the site I also decided to add some new stockings for all the horses to my order. Cause why not? I needed new stockings for the new horses anyway. Everything arrived and turned out so much better than I even thought they would! (I forgot to snap pics of the stall signs though, sorry.) The stall guards we had to alter the logo slightly because it needed to be so large. So for the horse part of it, we did just an outline, rather than filling the whole thing in.

I LOVE how it came out! I've been trying to figure out how to make the logo work on green clothes, without it being just tan and brown (cause ew... too much dirt color.) and I think this would work great, outlining the horse like that.

The stockings came out equally adorable. The feet on them are a little long, which looks a tad awkward, but it's actually kind of nice for stuffing them. So no complaints there!
The toe is not as long as it looks in this photo, bad angle.

So then recently I got an email from Artscow with an enticing coupon inside. Have you ever checked them out? You can get anything you want printed on pretty much anything you could imagine. Shipping is astronomical kinda, but the prices aren't bad for the items so it all balances out. Plus most things are 35% off right now with the coupon. (Just visit the site, it's in the header.) I have no idea if stuff will come out nice or not. But I thought, hey worth a shot! Let's try it! So I found an app to tile my logo in all different ways and set about trying it on stuff. All kinds of stuff... I may have overdone it... but the following items are in production for me.


I did get a warning that my resolution was low on the image, so they all may come out blurry and awful. Time will tell. Worst case the jacket and vest only get worn at home in my own barn. Best case they get worn everywhere cause they're amazing. I'm hoping for option two. And also can we take a moment to appreciate the shoes?! SHOES! With the logo! It's like heaven. Not quite as amazing as my logo tall boots of course. But a close second for sure.

So that's today's confession. I've gone logo crazy and labeled everything I could think of.

15 comments:

  1. Why don't you have a high res logo?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, but the app I used to tile it only saves low res unless I subscribe. And I'm not savvy enough to do it not in the app

      Delete
  2. I would put my logo on everything I own. The problem is that I keep changing my logo! I haven't come up with something that I want to live with for a long time. So at this point I just put my initials in whatever font I like at the moment on things (I have over 1200 fonts on my computer).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a lot of logo! I respect the commitment. I had a meeting at UVM yesterday in a room that the carpet was entirely their tiled catamount logo. It was a LOT but it definitely made a statement!

    One of the things I love about my embroidery machine is I can put whatever I want on my own stuff - so I have made my own barn logo stuff and put Tristan's freezebrand on some other clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably a really good thing I don't know how to work, nor do I own, a sewing machine. I would have so many baby pads... And everything would be monogrammed and/or have a logo. EVERYTHING!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. me either, shocked stacie doesn't have her logo tatooed to her ass. ummm Stacie? Do you? LOL

      Delete
    2. I have zero tattoos! But if I ever got one... it would probably be my logo. Maybe not on my ass. No need to draw attention there!

      Delete
  5. I love it!! Logo all the things!

    I need a logo - can't decide on one though, so here I sit, sans logoed items. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me for a long time. Then I had some free time one day when a flight was canceled, and I finally made the one I have. I waited a long while to start putting it on stuff to make sure I liked it though.

      Delete
  6. Omgosh I love this Hahahaha !! Esp the stall guard. I’ve actually been thinking about ordering something custom in that regard as a sorta DIY / temporary solution to Charlie’s weaving if he ever has to be in a stall that doesn’t have a yoked stall door.... maybe by putting guards like that on angles??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a guard like this one, and then one or two of the rubber covered chains above it. I don't trust them exclusively... but supervised they are good!

      Delete