Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Truthful Tuesday

My first confession is that I had a great idea for Truthful Tuesday this week, but I can't remember what it was. I can remember where I was when I thought of it. I can even remember thinking, "I need to write this down so I don't forget." And yet, I can't remember what it was. No idea, what-so-ever. Sorry folks. Maybe next week!

My other one is two fold. First, I hate being cold. Second, I hate being wrong. And here is how that pertains to Truthful Tuesday today. Ever since we moved to our new office, I've been miserably cold in the mornings. My GM insists that it's not cold in my office. Yet, I'm certain I am freezing. I'm pretty sure I can tell when I'm cold! So I ordered myself a thermometer to keep in the office. My intent was to spam my GM's inbox with photos of my freezing cold readings on the temperature gauge. Well my friends... joke's on me. As I sit here with my fleece jacket on and cold hands, here's what the temp is in my office:

(As an aside, it's an indoor/outdoor one, but I do not have the outdoor one outside. Why the readings are slightly off I don't know!) So it's about 73 in here. Not exactly cold. I can't really whine about that. I did notice that in the afternoon when it's warm, it was 78 degrees. Apparently that's my comfort zone.... I think I've lost this argument.

What's your comfort zone? Do you prefer to be chilly or warm?


No comments:

Post a Comment