Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Truthful Tuesday: Tantrum Edition


Today's confession is that I'm super cranky. SUPER CRANKY! (But I kind of love my new Tantrum Tuesday graphic, don't you?) Since our office relocated, I spend a full sixty minutes more in the car than I used to. Which amounts to my having a full hour less of my day. And I'm understanding of this. Really I am. I don't like it. But I get it. And it's okay. What's not so okay is the constant traffic on the highway at my lunch time! I technically do not have enough time to drive home, hay and water the horses, let the dogs out, make a lunch, and come back to work. But I've been doing my best to get it done. Until the last couple days when I get on the highway and it looks like this:

That's bumper to bumper, barely moving traffic right there. Sigh. Not much I can do about that is there?
So then today, I have one customer that expects everything to ship same day. So when do all the order come over? 10 minutes before I'm supposed to go to lunch. 18 orders! So I stay and get them entered. Leaving 40 minutes later than normal. I also have to stop at the bank and get fuel for the car. Clearly I was late!
Ha, and then just now, we lost power and the generator didn't kick in. Lots of lost documents around the office. Definitely a full moon tonight.

Do you have anything you need to complain about today? Feel free to vent in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment