Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 

Okay, so here's the thing. I finally joined TikTok because FOMO, right? But I'm solidly too old to be using that platform. I currently enjoy viewing my friends videos and whatever else the algorithm picks for me. But I honestly don't fully know how to use the app. Any of you on there? Friend me, because obviously, I am unlikely to figure out how to find you. I'm @stacieseidman0

I haven't added any content over there yet. I mean, I think that part is pretty straightforward, but I don't really have anything to add there yet. This time of year is so boring around here, I just don't have much to share. 

So that's today's confession. I'm officially too old for apps, and life is a little boring around here. But honestly, I don't mind boring. Maybe I should fill my time trying to figure out TikTok...

7 comments:

  1. Tiktok is an odd spot, but so addictive. Like once you figure it out, time disappears and you just scroll and watch and fall down the rabbit hole. I don't make a ton of videos, my friends, @thistlebeeminiatures (which btw totally should follow them, bee is hilarious) do tho and they advise me on my video creations. But if you do, there are often templates that you just upload the videos you have and it cuts for them. 9 times out of 10, I just mismash some clips with some music I think fits and go from there. And often times I am just saving sounds and songs to the saved list to use later. Their in app video editing is pretty solid, I like using Capcut better but when you can totally do it now in Tiktok itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about that! It seems really easy to edit right in there based on what I watch the barn kids doing... But i haven't experimented yet.

      Delete
  2. I think I’m too old for TikTok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same honestly. But maybe it will keep us young?

      Delete
    2. lol. We’ll probably just drive out the young’uns. Just like FB.

      Delete