Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursdays Threads

 

Um... soooo today kind of derailed, but not in a bad way. But as a result I didn't get horsey photos for outfit day. But honestly, it was going to be kind of a repeat anyway. But all is not lost, because I have a fun twist on Thursday's Threads instead for today. I got a few sneak peak photos from Tuesday's photo shoot, so Shiny and I are going to share one of our outfits from that today!


Doesn't she look AMAZING as a jumper?? I think she does. And her fall dapples are coming out which is always extra fun. Anyway, here's what we were wearing:


Bridle: Riviera Equisports (I still plan to sell this bridle, but I HAD to use the figure 8 for the shoot) 
Bonnet: The Hangry Mare
Bonnet unicorn pin: Pinsnickety
Saddle Pad: Mattes (I snagged this in a clearance sale at Hufglocken for a steal! I keep it in the trailer just in case Shiny ever actually does show in the jumpers)
Piggy number pins: Pinsnickety
Shiny's Boots: Equifit (another great find on Facebook Marketplace!)
Helmet: Samshield (This is the new one with the bling)
Shirt: Essex Classics
Jacket: AA Motionlite in brown
Breeches: Equiline
Boots: Celeris

For a little added fun, which is tough to see in the above photos, and since this shoot WAS for Pinsnickety, I replaced the buttons on this coat with pins for the shoot. I decided to wear my emotions on my coat so to speak...

The top and bottom are indeed chickens, and the center one is a dumpster fire. Because sometimes it's better to share your fears about showing rather than keep them bottled up inside.

And that's it for today! Shout out to Chelsea Lothrop Photography for all the amazing photos on here today (even if blogger makes them look dark and blurry...) and for getting some sneak peaks over to me today so I had something to share on the blog! 

Do you show in any of these brands? What are your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. Now I definitely need a dumpster fire pin for the day that I earn my tailcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha those buttons are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute?! They're actually number pins, but do the button job well too.

      Delete