Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Hahahaha.... This is such a me problem. So I was putting away a massive amount of horse laundry on Sunday and was kind of losing my mind because I couldn't find my second green Mattes saddle pad. Not the ones with the sheepskin, but the plain pads I have. Or thought I had. So I found the one and it turns out I've never even used it. I was SO SURE there was another one floating around that I had used. SO CONFIDENT in that! So I went through a tack box that's in the barn where I thought it would be. It wasn't there. Then I went through several tubs in the shed. Then I went through the tack box again. And then I remembered that I only had one of those. That I've never even used. Doh. 

Almost every horse thing that I own I have at least two of because you know, I have two full sized horses. Most things I have two of in horse and one in cob. I have two BLUE mattes plain pads. So I figured I must also have two green. But I do not. Because I ordered them so long ago, I only had Pammon and Shiny at the time. We also had Eros, but he was my stepmom's then and I figured he wouldn't need the green pad since he'd never be at my house. Boy was I wrong about that! 

So anyway, that's today's confession. I have no idea what I do and do not have at this point. So get ready: tack and horse stuff sale coming in a couple months once the horses are settled at the other barn for the winter. 

8 comments:

  1. Clearly you need a second green pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz we will happily shop the sale when you do a clean out !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this. We've moving and I discovered a box of saddle pads in the laundry room that I would have sworn to you that I use semi regularly at the barn...but not so much, the box was apparently never unpacked when we moved here 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this too! I feel like I have stuff squirreled away all over the place and am never quite sure what I do and don't have. I'm looking forward to your sale post though!! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, same! And then I find it easier to just buy a new one, which I really need to stop doing!
      Yay! Everyone buy my stuff!

      Delete