Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

I don't have much to confess today really... The holidays are mostly over (just New Year's left) and I'm down here in not so sunny Florida for a few days. The original plan was the Bahamas like last year with my family, but the boat broke. The best laid plans and all that, right? Lol! Florida is a solid second choice though if you ask me. It's cool here right now, in the 50's, but should warm up soon. Still much more pleasant than the 15 degree high that I left at home!

I'm not sure if I'll get to visit my horsey friends this trip. We're still staying on the boat, and we don't have extra cars here for us to each do our own thing. We'll se though. I'm here until Sunday. 

Did you all have a nice holiday season? Get any fun new horsey stuff? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment