Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! No horsey clothes today but I rarely share non horsey clothes anymore so it's kind of a treat? I didn't realize when I packed however, all my summery clothes are a little too big. It's all good though, makes it more comfy for all the sitting around I'm doing in them. 

Here's what I have on today:

Comfy stuff, right? We're not doing anything fancy on this trip which is a-okay with me! 

Top: Rose & Olive
I love the details on this top. It's almost like macrame, with little brass beads in it. 

Belt: Tory Burch


Yesterday's big outing was to the fancy outlet mall and I got this cute Tory Burch belt. (And a purse...) It was my first time shopping at actual stores since before the pandemic! (Liquor and tack stores aside.) I really didn't get much otherwise, things were pretty picked over from the holidays I think. 

Pants: 1822 Denim
These are probably horribly out of style. I have no idea when or where I got them... But they're very comfy and perfect for the weather here this week. 

Shoes: Yellow Box

No shoes on the boat, but should I decide to leave it today, I'll wear these flip flops. 

And that's it for today! Change of pace from the norm, clearly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment