Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! Blues again. But fear not! Chanukah and Christmas outfits are coming! Shiny is our model today and here's what she had on:

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold

This bridle still looks lovely on Shiny. But I am itchy to replace it with something new. All in good time. If any of you would like it, it could be for sale (cob size)! (Would come with the matching browband, not the one pictured.)

Boots: Eskadron

I like these little boots for her. They're a great fit, which I've mentioned a million times can be tricky for Shiny. 

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Mattes
I'm still a really big fan of these pads with the sheepskin attached. They wash up great, and have sat so nicely on all the horses, despite them all being very different shapes. I got them some new ones for this winter that have sheepskin along the edges as well. I'm hoping they'll help with the rubbing they all seem to experience once winter really sets in. Fingers crossed!

So that's what Shine had on, and here's what I wore this week:

I really need some sun... 

Yep all the blues! And the wool. Wool is the best.

Helmet: Samshield
Will I ever remember to take a new helmet photo? Hard to say. Probably not. Lol! The helmet still looks like this though, so it's an accurate representation. And I probably still look this tired too. Haha!

Sweater: Black Horse Equestrian
I've had this one for a few years now, and it was a great purchase. It still looks great despite the fact that I wash in the washer. It's not too scratchy for wool, and I love the colors. 

Belt: Sandy Duftler
Navy croc is always a fun choice for a belt.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I think I like the tan patches best on TS breeches. I've had these awhile now and you've seen them plenty. I was able to snag them second hand from Second Round Equestrian after I sold my old ones that didn't fit anymore. 

Boots: Celeris UK
Yep, reusing this photo too. What can I say? I'm the worst. But again, the boots still like this. So you're not missing much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment