Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

Today's confession is that I'm DROOLING over the new Eskadron line that's coming out, but I can't buy any of it for a couple months at least. February is always a tight month, so WHY do the brands all release the new pretties then?! It's like retail torture. Admittedly, it's a very first world horse girl problem. But it's all I've got for today. To be fair, it all comes in a really dark green with a little gold on the trim... It's like they had me in mind when they designed it. So it's reasonable that I'm lusting after it. Anyway... Here's what's on the top of my want list:

This fuzzy lined sheet.


These gorgeous boots.

And these wool lined saddle pads! AHHHH!

And of course, who could leave out the pups? They have a bed and blankie for them too:




So if anyone needs me in the coming weeks, I'll be cleaning out the tack shed again and selling all my old stuff so I can buy new!
Anything you guys have on your horsey want list right now?


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I want it all soooo badly. I may or may not have it all open in tabs on my web browser...

      Delete
  2. I'm really lusting after the Equestrian Stockholm dark sky collection

    ReplyDelete