Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day! In honor of Pammon's new workout journey, he will be our model today! We'll start with him.

Here's what he wore:

The most awkward animal...

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'boy Bridleworks
Thought we'd try this angle today... He's so goofy!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Equicore
Half Pad: Ippico
The saddle pad is kind of an odd shape, but I'm guessing that has to do with keeping the bands in the right place and also to make it compatible with both dressage and jump saddles.  It's a nice saddle pad though, not too thick, but definitely sturdy. 

I decided to keep it somewhat monochromatic so I'd match him. Here's what I wore:

I'm really looking forward to weather that will allow for less bulky clothing... Come on spring!

Helmet: One K
Sorry it's a recycled photo... I'm still wearing this blue helmet. It's what I keep at the barn, and I enjoy convenience.

Hoodie: Nantucket Gift Shop
Though we skipped visiting this year, we often have a family weekend on Nantucket in the early fall. The fun part about that timing is the gift stores have all of their end of season clear out sales. Thus, I have a very large Nantucket themed wardrobe. I love this hoodie, it's really warm!

Belt: C4
I have way too many C4 belts. I think I may include some of them in the spring clean out sale. I like this one though, it's pretty neutral and bits are always a classy design.

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
The Wellesley breeches are a nice weight for mild winter days. I'm a big fan of them, they really just fit well!

Boots: Tredstep
Yeah, another reused photo. I mean, how many photos does one need of the same boots? These are falling apart again despite having been repaired before the season started. In their defense, I do ride four horses a day. But still. I need them to live a long time! It's mostly just the seam coming undone again, so I imagine they can be fixed again. The heels will need replacing pretty soon too. Worth it for warm feet though!

That's it for this week! Still kinda boring, but hey, at least it wasn't a green or blue outfit! A little variety! Sort of. 


4 comments:

  1. The equicore saddle pad is.... Not my favorite 😂 but I do love the bands! Hopefully they help Pammon develop a better core!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Why is it shaped like that? Like fine that it's long down the side, but why is it so short across the back?

      Delete