Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

I sat down to write Truthful Tuesday this morning but I had nothing. So I figured I'd try again tonight instead. Also, I knew I had something entertaining to write about, but could not for the life of me remember what it was. And well... I still can't. So I'll have to save whatever that was for another week. 

Instead, let's talk about my lack of motivation for anything other than riding my horses. I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell but I just can't seem to make myself get it all organized, photographed, and posted. Part of it is that much of the stuff is outside in the shed and/or barn and it's back to highs in the 20's around here. So that doesn't help. But I have two bags full of breeches in the house that I could do something with. Plus, the sooner I get stuff sold, the sooner I can buy new stuff. Like a saddle for Al. Which I really think he needs. He's sharing with Eros, and while that saddle doesn't seem to be bugging him, it's not working 100% either. I feel like it shifts around on him some, and it definitely slides back despite using a breastplate. Hopefully this weekend will be back up to the 40's so maybe I'll kick myself in the behind and get to work on this.

Maybe you all can help me out in the meantime though... Any of you need anything I might have in the for sale section here at the farm? Any of you a size 30 breeches and need to add to your collection?

10 comments:

  1. I am trying to collect some new to me things for our local show circuit. So if you have any tan breeches or show shirts that don’t fit, I’d be interested in those. I could also use an oversized bridle for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have some size 30 TS breeches, I think some still have tags! I don't think I have any shirts, nor an oversize bridle unfortunately. I'll message you about breeches in a day or two!

      Delete
  2. Luckily for my wallet I think all your breeches will be knee patch and my rule right now is only full seats can be added to the collection 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Lucky for your wallet, less lucky for mine, they are all knee patch.

      Delete
  3. I have no motivation for anything right now either. Last night in my virtual lesson my trainer was like "Show season is two months away!" and I was like "...and?" lol. Two more weeks til it's March and then it'll start coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I mean February is short specifically so we aren't unmotivated for too long, right?

      Delete
  4. I have no weather excuse since today the high was 76 (I'll go hide now!!) but I totally feel ya on the lack of motivation for anything other than riding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use some new front boots (for the horse) like eskadron like, and a rope halter, but I'm also seriously flat broke so I'm not help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you're ready! I'm sure I have a few to choose from around here!

      Delete