Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thursday's Threads

 

Well... I had hoped to have my super awesome boots here for this week's Thursday's Threads. But alas, they didn't make it. BUT they will be here later today, so I'm STUPID excited. Outfit day is light this week my friends. Sometimes that happens. Anyway, here's what I wore to ride yesterday:

It's getting to be that time of year that I start out in a tee shirt, but honestly, by the time I finished with ride #2 last night, I was cold! Ugh! (To be fair, it was still in the 70's... But I could have used some sleeves!)

Helmet: One K Avance
I wore my wide brim helmet last night. This one has rose gold accents and probably the helmet I wear the most right now.

Tee shirt: I can't remember which brand this is from
I think this shirt sums me up quite well. I've never been known for having the best eye... but I've been pretty successful at making the bad spots work out. Lol. Fake it till you make it right?

Belt: Mane Jane

I wore the light gray Mane strap with the gunmetal buckle.

Breeches: Ovation Aqua-X
You know? I really like these breeches for the summer. They're super lightweight, and they're very comfy. They don't sag like the Pipers. Definitely would recommend them.

Boots: Celeris UK
These were my very first pair from Celeris. I kept these fairly calm, obviously, but I really do love them. They're completely broken in at this point, and I can't say a single negative thing about them.

The horses didn't really match my outfit this week, except for their boots. So that's what I'll share from them:
Eros

Shiny

These are one of the new colors we got from Punk Ponies! So yes, to recap my shipment from Punk Ponies in New Zealand arrived faster than my boots from the UK. Just sayin'. I should have grabbed a close up, but they're black base with silver and gold sort of plaid accents. Love them, and they will match so many outfits!

And that's it today! Any favorites?

8 comments:

  1. I think the boots you're wearing are one of my favorite pairs you own. I really like the rose gold accents.

    I love the horses' new boots too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that this pair isn't too over the top. Great for everyday!

      Delete
  2. oh my lord, that shirt haha! also i have PS of Sweden boots for charlie very similar to those above, but really haven't used them much at all recently :( we have so many little streams and whatnot all over the farm that i'm always reluctant to use them in case they end up getting messed up in a stream crossing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think these won't be used on rainy days. They're washable so probably would be okay? But I have other options for wet conditions.

      Delete
  3. I'm just not a fan of PS of Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those Celeris boots! If you need a bridle to match, I just ordered a black one with rose gold piping ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee... They actually have matching bridles. Saving for a fall post!

      Delete