Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday's Threads: Shark Week Edition

 

Outfit Day!!! And it's Shark Week! You all know I love a good theme. Full disclosure. I don't actually watch Shark Week. I'm just here for the outfit. I don't have an arm party to share this week. Mostly out of laziness. Hey, I'm nothing if not honest.



Helmet: One K Defender
This is the navy snakeskin model. I'm sad they don't make these anymore.

Shirt: Modcloth
I thought for sure this top would be trashed after walking/grooming Pammon in the morning and then doing the horses in the afternoon. It was so humid and hot I was basically sweaty all day. But somehow, the shirt came through okay. It's definitely dirty, but I think it will live to see another day.

Belt: C4
I love this shark belt. Especially that guy on the left that's staring out at us.

Breeches: RJ Classics
I went with blue breeches to resemble the ocean. OBVIOUSLY!

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
These are the old school D&S socks. Before they had the better material ones. I've kept them around since they are pretty awesome. 

Boots: DeNiro Salentino
Spur straps: Mane Jane
DeNiro Salentino are still the most comfortable boots. I really need to get the black ones fixed. I went back and forth on which ones to wear, and almost went with the gray Celeris. But these went better with the helmet. 

That's what I wore, but the horses dressed accordingly too. Shiny's outfit didn't have any sharks because her saddle pads are too expensive to be themed. But she wore shark gray:

Bridle: Camelot
Browband: Boy O' Boy Bridleworks
Boots: Premier Equine
Saddle: Butet

Saddle Pad: FSS


Eros went with the theme though, thanks to Cricut!

Bridle: M. Toulouse
Browband: Boy O' Boy Bridleworks
Bit: Sweet Billy's
Boots: Punk Ponies
Saddle: Hermes Essentielle
Saddle Pad: no name baby pad with Cricut decor
Half Pad: Ippico
It took my awhile to find the right image for the saddle pad, but I think I chose a winner. Especially with the water done in glitter. Very realistic... Lol

Well, that's it from here. Any favorites from today? Any themes you want to see?

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love this haha. Particularly that saddle pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i ever realized how enormous Eros is haha, now that we're seeing so many more pictures of him since he moved home. he's so freakin handsome! love the sharks too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's actually only 16.3... but like tall and wide. Haha! He's basically an overgrown welsh pony.

      Delete
  3. Love it! The cricut is sure earning its keep! lol

    I'm a big fan of the Garfield theme and the 80s theme... What about animal prints - cheetah, zebra? I'm trying to think of stuff I haven't seen. Fruit? Cherries, peaches? lol I'm not super creative on the theme side of things. Mickey Mouse? Not sure if you are a Disney fan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the cricut!
      I do have fruit coming soon. Working on a shirt.
      I have to wait until it's cooler for Mickey, but I do have something in the works there too!

      Delete
  4. The fact that you have a shark week themed outfit is incredible. I LOVE IT SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dress and skirt too... but I don't wear real clothes anymore, so...

      Delete