Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday's Threads

I know, it's super late. It was a crazy day at work. Monday on a Thursday, ya know? Yuck. Thursday's threads is pretty weak today, and it's nearly identical to last weeks. Oops.
It's not the exact same shirt as last week... but it's practically the same. Just a different color. Fashion was low on the priority list today I'm afraid.

Top: Ralph Lauren
Last week's was lilac stripes, but this one is blue! So different, right? Ha.

Belt: Mane Jane
Not the best angle to show the color, but this is the navy strap. And yes, I do have a Mane Jane for almost every outfit.

Jeans: True Religion
Nothing too special about these pants, but they're stretchy and comfy! I like the lighter color for summer too.

Shoes: Ariat
You've seen these before too... They are so comfy, I'm sure you'll see them again.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Left is donning this BEAUTIFUL bracelet I had made by an artist named Celia on Etsy. It's silver, with Jampy's tail braided in the center. There's a gold horse shoe there in the middle, and then the tabs on the ends have gold horse shoes also. I'll share again with better photos another time. It's really gorgeous! Along with Jampy's bracelet, I'm wearing my favorite bit bracelet and my trusty watch.

Righty:
Righty kept it simple today with just my fitbit.

So that's what I wore to work, and here's what I wore to ride tonight:
Blue again!

Helmet: Charles Owen
I wore this sparkler again! This helmet is so cute! I think it might sit up a little high on my head, but it stays put nicely.

Top: Ralph Lauren
Haha! Look familiar?! Yeah, I didn't bother to change my shirt. But I have regrets because Rio spit green slobber all over it. RIP shirt probably...

Belt: Mane Jane
Why yes that IS the same belt I wore to work. And also, it's too big with breeches. I will have to punch another hole, I was too lazy tonight.

Breeches: Ovation
These are just cheapie schooling breeches. But they're quite comfy, and I like the shade of blue.

Boots: DeNiro
True story, I kind of want to collect more of these boots. They're just so ridiculously comfy! AND they're fun. That's a good mix.

Spurs: Centaur
Straps: Mane Jane
I can't get over how close these spur straps are to the boot color. Considering they're entirely different brands, that's impressive. I love the little sparkly crowns too.

And that's it for this week! Nothing too exciting, but not bad considering it's fake Monday. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, because I'm ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat classic blues! :-) I think I will love polo shirts until I'm old! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polo shirts will always be in style! And they're ageless which is nice! Lol

      Delete