Monday, October 26, 2015

Nicole's Creations: October

I'm totally behind on sharing my Nicole's Creations pieces for October. But believe me, it's worth the wait. Before I reveal them though... For those who don't know, Nicole's Creations offers a monthly subscription service that delivers handmade jewelry to your door each month. There are two options, $10 a month or $20. I went with the less expensive option, and I have to tell you, I'm MORE than getting my money's worth! Nicole goes out of her way to read this little blog to get an idea of my style. And she completely delivers each month with a piece (or pieces) that I've totally loved!
Let's see what I got this month!
These bracelets are GORGEOUS! I'm really loving the wide bracelets Nicole has been making. This one has an extra special Halloween surprise... It glows in the dark! How cool is that?! You would never know just by looking at it in the daylight. So neat!
Seriously, this bracelet is amazing. It's so tightly woven and perfect. And as is always the case with Nicole's jewels, it fits me PERFECTLY!
As if this bracelet wasn't enough, it came with this adorable little braided guy to keep it company:
It's simple and cute all on its own, but it's even better with the wider bracelet:
I really can't believe the value you get with this subscription. I hope Nicole loves making these pieces as much as I love receiving them!

I say it every month (literally), but I'm really impressed with the personal feel to this subscription. Nicole does a great job of designing pieces that she knows I'll love. Not only that, but she's excellent at her craft. Everything is so well made and fits perfectly. PERFECTLY!

What do you think of my new pieces from Nicole? If you'd like to try out the subscription, or even just browse the online shop, click here to head over to Nicole's Creations and see what she's all about! 

1 comment: