Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday's Threads!

It's Outfit Day! My favorite! It's weirdly spring-like outside today, so I didn't have to wear socks. That makes me pretty happy. I wish I wasn't stuck inside at work all day though! Here's what I picked for this gorgeous fall day:

I'm so into all the plaid this season. I love that it's popping up in all different styles from dresses to button downs, to leggings... You name it, it's available in plaid!

Dress: Mimi Chica
This dress is almost gauze-y, it's so light weight. This awkward angle makes it look like it's tight across my chest, but it's not, promise! (That would be a shocker, nothing is ever tight on this chest!) I found this adorable dress in the juniors section at Marshalls and had to have it immediately. At 19.99, I couldn't tell me no.

Leggings: No brand
These are just your run-of-the-mill fleece lined leggings. I got them from some online discount site. They came in a pack of 8, all different colors. Super comfy! I firmly believe that for this type of item, you don't need to spend a lot on a name brand. Leggings are mostly leggings, as long as the material is decent.

Shoes: Charles Albert
I found these adorable flats on Zulilly right after I bought the dress. It was a no brainer that they were meant to be together. They're very comfortable, and were super inexpensive. I love the studs on the toes!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Nothing new on lefty today. First is my KEEP Collective bracelet I got not too long ago, next is a stretch bracelet with a cute tassel from Express, and last is my trusty timepiece!

Righty:
Righty is rocking the gift bracelets today! The first one I did buy myself. It says my name, and I got it on Etsy a few years ago. It's SUPER delicate, so I don't wear it a lot. I want it to last! Next up is a rhinestone bangle from my mom. It's by Michael Kors if I remember correctly. And last is the leather and brass bracelet from my sister-in-law that you've seen a few times. It's one of my favorites, so you'll be seeing it again I'm certain! That one is by Rebecca Minkoff.

So that's what I'm wearing today! No riding outfit because I was rained out last night. Hopefully next week!
Do you have a favorite item from this week's look? What are you wearing? How's the weather?






No comments:

Post a Comment