Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday's Threads

I should probably just accept that I will never get to wear cute shoes, or any of my fun outfits, ever again. Yep, you guessed it, snowing again today! Dear Winter,  you can end any day now. So without further ado... Here's today's outfit:


Sweater: Black by Sax Fifth Avenue
This is such a great sweater! My sister-in-law gave it to me for Chanukah this year. The lighter color is actually a metallic silver, it just didn't photograph very well. I love the length, and it surprisingly warm for having a somewhat open weave to it.

Pants: Justice
Know how to tell if you're not dressing your age? If you're shopping at the tween store, and you're almost 35, you're probably not dressing your age. Just sayin'. But I do it anyway. Well I shop them online cause I do have a tiny bit of pride. Anyway, these jeans are adorable! I can't get a photo to capture the color on these. They're iridescent! Or "holo" like the nail polish peeps would call it. So fun! I got them in a mint color too. I'm sure you'll see them soon!

Boots: Sugar
If you HAVE to wear snow boots, they should at least be a little silly. These moonboots are ridiculous. I've had them a couple years now, and I do kind of love them. You know, as much as you can love snow boots. They aren't great for deep snow, since they're not very tall. But we're only supposed to get an inch or two today so they should do just fine.

Jewelry:
Left:
I wanted to play up the "holo" on the pants, so I went with matching stretch bracelets that I made over the weekend. They look great with my trust watch!

Right:
My big and little Hermes inspired bracelets! Honestly I was going to wear my sparkly "Tory Burch" bangle and snakeskin "Gucci" but I realized I wore them last week and you'd be bored. So for you readers, I switched to these instead.

So that's about it from here. What are you wearing today? Do you get to wear cute shoes? If so, show me on the facebook page! www.facebook.com/amateuratlarge

I shall leave you with a photo of Ducky hating winter:
Someone please bring me in.








No comments:

Post a Comment