Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bags for a Cause


Last week a friend of mine sent me a text and said her Aunt was making bags to earn some extra money. Asked if I was interested or if I knew anyone who was. Most of you know that I love bags. And shoes. And belts... Sorry, I got distracted. I decided I'd buy a couple, as I'm always wanting to help a small business, especially if they have a great product. I purchased the two bags you see above: the medium tote and the cosmetic bag.

What I didn't know, was that my friend's Aunt is making these bags to help raise money for her husband who is battling lymphoma. All proceeds from the bags go toward their living and medical expenses. Once I learned this, I decided to post here on the blog. I figure maybe one or some of you could use some bags too! Who doesn't want to help out a family in need?

The bags are really well made. The fabric is a parachute material, so it's very durable and is water proof! The cosmetic bag has a velcro closure. The tote is open on top, and has both an interior and an exterior pocket. Also available are duffle bags which are adorable! I may get one in the future. Below are photos of the two I got, as well as some photos my friend sent me of the others available.







If you're interested in any of the bags or have questions about them, please contact Ashley at starfish85@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment